REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST:
EVALUATION OF THE COLALIFE OPERATIONAL TRIAL ZAMBIA (COTZ)
The United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) in Zambia invites interested and suitably qualified institutions/partnerships to submit an Expression of Interest to carry out the evaluation of the COTZ project, a public/private partnership trialling novel distribution routes for an Anti-Diarrhoea Kit for mothers/care-givers of under-fives in under-served rural areas.
Parties are requested to reply via the Expression of Interest form and referring to the outline information provided at the link below, by 31 January 2012. Requests for Proposal (RFP) will be sent to qualifying institutions only, to be submitted in March 2012, with a view to awarding the contract in April 2012 for an immediate start.
We require a multi-disciplinary team, under a Team Leader with 10+ years experience in evaluation.
The team proposed should have expertise in the following fields:
- Trial design, monitoring and evaluation
- Survey design and implementation
- Public health, ideally ORS/Zinc treatment and diarrhoea in children
- Understanding/experience of retail supply chains/rural micro-retailers
- GIS mapping skills/experience
- Monitoring of stock/stock-outs and new value chain creation/analysis
- Local knowledge of/experience working in Zambia
Submission forms and information can be downloaded here:
Full Request for Expressions of Interest plus submission form (PDF, 490 KB)
Submission form only (DOC, 54 KB)
Please submit the EOI by e-mail to: email@example.com
Please quote “EOI M&E COTZ Project” as the subject in your correspondence.
The deadline for submission of EOIs is 16:00 hours (CAT) on 31 January, 2012.
EOIs received after the date and time will be invalidated.