This is a Big Thank You Event for all our supporters who are able to get to the Design Museum in London on 18 December.
We’d be nowhere without our supporters and we’d like to say A Big Zambian Zikomo – thank you – face to face – to as many of you as possible at a supporters’ networking event at The Design Museum in London overlooking Tower Bridge and The City. The event will run from 6:30pm to 9:30pm. A map and directions to the venue are here.
See below for details of how to get a ticket.
This event is sponsored by:
- Civic Agenda
- SABMiller who will be providing complimentary drinks (beer, wine and sof drinks)
- Coca-Cola – We have 90, limited edition Coca-Cola gold aluminium bottle produced to commemorate the 2012 Olympic Games up for grabs
- The Design Museum
- London-based volunteers (you know who you are) and our lovely trustees!
The event will feature:
- A four minute film following the distribution chain
- Fabulous photos from the frontline
- Free welcome drinks and nibbles
- A fine chance to meet some interesting folk in a fantastic venue
- Some festive fun
Simon and Jane will say a few words and take questions on how things are going in Zambia.
So, how do you get your invitation? If you have already donated on GlobalGiving, you are on the invite list already. Just RSVP to jane at colalife.org to help us forecast numbers.
If you haven’t donated yet, go here choose your gift amount and print out your Gift Card, and bring it along to the event as your ticket. To confirm your place, email jane at colalife.org let her know you will be attending.
And remember, we are still in the running for GlobalGiving Bonuses: By the end of December, the top three projects that raise the most funds get a cash bonus from GlobalGiving of $3,000, $2,000, and $1,000 respectively. The project with the greatest number of unique donors will win $2,000, and the one with the most Facebook shares will get $300. We are in the Top Ten for all of these – and rising. So keep sharing, tweeting and get as many of your friends as possible to buy those gift cards for Christmas.