Through the efforts of Rohit Ramchandani (pictured on his last trip to Zambia in April/May this year), ColaLife’s public health adviser, we are being considered for a Grand Challenges Canada Rising Stars in Global Health award and we need your help! The public is being asked to vote on their favorite applications/ideas which can be found here: http://rs.applications.grandchallenges.ca/. To vote for Rohit and ColaLife:
- Visit: http://rs.applications.grandchallenges.ca/en/viewVideo/28735E6AA0EB3DA8882E2F
- Click on the red “Login to like this application” button under the video
- Click on the create a new account button (registration is free and necessary to vote)
- You will receive an e-mail from Grand Challenges Canada Account Registration. Click on the link in the e-mail.
- Log in and click on the red button to like the application
Please help spread the word through your networks and feel free to pass along the instructions on how to vote. Thank you all for your help. We would not have gotten this far without your ongoing support for this idea, which we hope will help improve access to live saving medicines.
The video for the application was only allowed to be 2 minutes. You can see the full (4m) video on YouTube here. It is also embedded below: