1. Coca-Cola agree to trial ‘the ideas behind ColaLife’ on the BBC Radio 4 iPM programme on 25/4/09.
Here is an extract of the interview (0m 51s):
Coca-Cola’s commitment to ColaLife | 25 04 2009 | EXTRACT by colalife
The full interview is here on SoundCloud (4m 51s).
2. AidPod design modified through to the ‘Mark III’ explained here:
3. Dame Barbara Stocking (Director, Oxfam GB) and Sir Bob Geldof give the ColaLife concept the thumbs up:
4. ColaLife headlines in NESTA’s Social By Social Handbock on social innovation.
5. ColaLife’s giant AidPod is displayed at NESTA and on the 4th plinth in Trafagar Square, London England. Sarah Brown tweets the event.
6. ColaLife brokers global partnership between Coca-Cola and international NGO, AED
7. ColaLife is incorporated as a not-for-profit organisation
8. ColaLife headlines at the Chain Reaction event and first TEDx London event
9. ColaLife makes it through to the second stage of the Buckminster Fuller Challenge
10. The ColaLife Development Plan was published
Here’s to 2010. 2010 is the year!
Is this the right order?!