The ColaLife AidPod makes use of unused space in a Coca-Cola crate. Could you use the unused space on your Twitter page to promote ColaLife?
By changing the background image to your Twitter page, all the people visiting will see information about ColaLife. I wonder how many people we can get to do this for the cause? Please spread the word!
Here’s the image that will give you a ColaLife background on your Twitter page: Download twitterbackgroundcolalife.jpg (right-click and select ‘Save Link As…’)
To change your Twitter background proceed as follows:
- download the ColaLife background image (right-click and select ‘Save Link As…’)
- go your homepage on Twitter
- click the ‘Setting’ link (top right)
- select the ‘Design’ tab (far right)
- click ‘Change background image »‘
- click the ‘Browse’ button to and point to twitterbackgroundcolalife.jpg
- click ‘save changes’
- just wait a few moments for the file to upload and that’s it!